Monday, February 20, 2012

Arab women Soumaya Baalbaki - Arabic songs

"I started performing when I had been 16 yrs . old. I was from a time of battle. So it has been difficult for me personally to start vocal when I would be a child.

I began late however managed to become a member of the conservatoire and also obtained my own music level.

I analyzed oriental performing and actively playing the oud. When i first worked with a great orchestra. We all sang Andalusian Muwashah, time-honored Arabic songs. I then began singing my very own style.

Dance music is filled with emotion. You cannot sing dance if you don't sense these feelings deep inside.

There's lots of passion within tango grooving. Tango cannot be shallow. All is here love. Arabic songs is about love. The majority of our songs glorifies love.

As opposed to other Arabs, the particular Lebanese people talk more than one vocabulary. People all over the world move through Lebanon and communicate with its folks and historical past.

There's a combination of cultures inside Lebanon. This has produced us make use of many France, English and also Spanish phrases as we speak Persia.

The same relates to the various types of art within Lebanon, especially which we're the Mediterranean region linked to our own neighbouring nations around the world."
Free arabic song - Arab entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment